Benefits of Becoming a Rotarian
- Develop contacts in every business and profession represented in the Club membership.
- Gain recognition for self and your business or profession by participating in an organization dedicated to service to the community, to youth, their vocation, and to international goodwill and understanding.
- Express in a practical way the noble desires found in everyone, and to make a contribution to the betterment of society.
- Increase knowledge of world affairs; receive a keener appreciation of the customs and character of other people.
- Acquire a friendly contact and warm welcome in almost every corner of the world.
- Experience and benefit from the business knowledge and expertise of others.
- Broaden your circle of friends and acquaintances.
- Obtain an increased knowledge of business and professions other than your own.
- Develop talents and capacities in roles of leadership and support.
- Become acquainted with the mainstream of the local community and the individuals who make it “tick.”
- Increase social life for self and for family.
- Find new outlets for goods and services.
- Find individuals to share hobby interests with.